The Foundation has established some mandatory requirements that you must meet in order to remain eligible for this award. These requirements are:
- You must be a full time student (completing at least 12 credit hours per semester).
- You must provide the Foundation with a copy of your class schedule at the beginning of each semester.
- You must provide the Foundation with an official copy of your transcript at the end of each semester. Note: You are required to submit an official transcript for the Spring semester in which you were awarded your scholarship to be in compliance for this initial award.
- You must maintain a G.P.A. of at least 2.5 in every semester for which you are receiving scholarship funds. If you drop below a 2.5 GPA in a semester, the funds for the following semester will be revoked.
- Note: Courses taken for grade replacement will not be considered when calculating full time attendance or G.P.A. requirements
It is important that you note these requirements and submit the appropriate documents each semester. Students who do not stay in compliance will not be eligible for the second half of their award or for renewal consideration.
If you wish to be considered for future scholarships, you must have met all of the requirements stated above, provide the Foundation with an updated personal essay (not less than 250 words), a new financial statement (form here) and stipulate any changes in your financial situation.